Monday, July 16, 2007

It’s time

Yes it is.

I have been wanting for some time now - say around 4 years now - to pursue an MBA. My first attempts were at ‘belling the CAT’ - or as they call it, getting into one of the six famed Indian Institutes of Management or IIMs. I tried thrice, albeit, seriously only once, but failed.

Then work happened. And with it brought plenty if opportunities(read America). So Long, I said to my MBA dreams, but was never quite able to put it away. It lingered and lingered and it is back now. And this blog is its testimony.

Just to lay it out bare - my goal is to obtain an admit in one of the many respected MBA programs by the Fall of 2008. And this blog will be the logbook of my voyage. It will chronicle most of everything I’ll do (some things could turn out to be unprintturn out to be unprintable, so) during this journey.

Everyone has his run to run.


No comments: