Monday, August 13, 2007

:)

Yep, that's pretty much my mood. It's neither ecstatic nor dull, but a benign smile. Its the kind of a smile that graces one's face when one looks at himself from the outside and finds what's on the inside appreciable.

I just finished a 25 minute sectional test on DS and of the 20 questions, was able to attempt 13, getting 9 correct. Not exactly great, but I like how its shaping up. I am now more comfortable while checking the answers and of the 4 I got wrong, atleast 2 were due to carelessness. But on the whole I like working on DS now - which is a damn good thing considering that the GMAT is 23 days away. 

I aced a 25 minute-22 question SC test yesterday, getting only 3 wrong. And the 3 were quite tricky, I must say. Geez, that's the first time I have used 'aced' in relation to myself ... :) 

Today's high: Finding out that DS can be beaten (still have to get to 'I can beat DS')

Today's Low: How India are screwing up in the test match at the Oval. 3 odd hours to go. Hope for the best

Next stop: A sectional test on PS

Ciao!!

No comments: