Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Swinging between extremes

That's right. I am swinging between extremes.

I took two tests today. One from Powerprep and another from Cambridge. I scored 720 and 630 respectively. Yes 100 plus point margin in a single day.

I have to admit that the Powerprep had some questions that I had previously answered. In effect my score would be sub-700(sigh). Add insult to injury by getting a 630.

I was reviewing the Cambridge test and I could have gotten atleast 10 more problems right by just reading the question aloud. I am terribly disappointed. I have no words. The cambridge was an easy 48 plus in quant, and I messed up big time.

I have not even looked at the verbal section.

Its really sad that I am not getting any encouraging scores in any of my prep tests. Maybe something is wrong with my prep. I just dont know.

Guess I'll take a break now and get back to my books later. Hope that things go well. I can't imagine getting a lousy score. A lot of things are hanging on that score. A lot of things.

No comments: