Friday, September 7, 2007

T-2 hours and counting...

Yup. Its the big day. I will be heading off to the test center as soon as I post this.

My prep has been good and I feel confident, yet a little nervous. I have been getting good and bad scores throughout my prep, but I can see that there is improvement in my understanding of concepts today than when I had started off.

This will be the first 'action' step toward achieving my goal of getting an MBA. All the thought and preparation that has gone in will be in action starting today. And I hope it takes off well. Like they say, well begun is half-done.

But I know that its only half-done. And I still will have a long way to go after today. Yet, a good score will be just the right way to start off.

So there you are. I don't think anyone is reading this blog, but I'll be back tonight to report on what happened. It's still worth it.

Ciao!

2 comments:

yourstruly said...

one never knows anyone is reading one's blog or not...
how much ya scored fella?? MyGmat calculation nice formula dude!

Direct Admission said...

Nice Blog!!! Keep writing for our information and You can even offer students direct admission in bba and Direct admission in BBA colleges .you must check it now.