Friday, August 17, 2007

Tiiiiiiired

Gawd.

I just finished doing PS from OG and boy the session was revealing. For the last few days, I was obsessed with DS and had structured my time table around it. So today, after doing some more DS I decide to take a PS section test.

And I blew it.

Damn. There's another section that needs more attention. Just when I thought that things were falling in place. And only 20 more days to go.

Hell I can't stop time, so might as well make some use of it. I am going to make more time to devote to PS from now on.

What I have realized while prepping is that PS and SC are the only two sections that need some technical grounding in GMAT. You WILL need to know the basics of Arithmetic/Algebra/Geometry and you WILL need to know grammar to crack PS and SC. The other sections - DS, RC and CR are just offshoots of these two core sections.

You chances of working DS better increase with better understanding of basic concepts on which PS is founded. And with a good understanding of sentence construction and LOADS of concentration, you can crack RC and CR.

It's funny how these things strike so late into any game :) but no point cribbing I guess.

I am planning to take a full-length test tomorrow and until then I will be bouncing from PS to SC.

More tomorrow....Ciao!

No comments: